Tooth Extractions – Moorestown, NJ
Removing Teeth That Compromise Your Oral Health
At Land, Walker, Moosavi & Moosavi Family Dentistry, we’re dedicated to helping you preserve your natural smile. However, there are situations in which we may recommend a tooth extraction in Moorestown, such as if a tooth is damaged beyond repair and could compromise your oral health. In these situations, we can work with you to replace your extracted tooth with a lifelike dental implant or dental bridge to rebuild your smile. That way, you won’t have to live with a gap in your arch for any longer than necessary.
Why Choose Land, Walker, Moosavi & Moosavi Family Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Treatment
- We Accept & Maximize Dental Insurance
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
We won’t recommend removing a tooth unless it’s necessary. Some of the cases in which we may suggest a tooth extraction include:
- A tooth is decayed beyond repair
- A tooth has been severely fractured or broken
- A tooth is impacted below the gumline
- Crowding has affected your ability to receive effective orthodontic treatment
- Severe gum disease has caused teeth to become loose